The ICD Voluntary Internship Project (2008-17) is a 10 year program with the main purpose to enable students who need an internship as a compulsory part of their BA or graduate studies to engage in cultural diplomacy and in doing so, to further promote cultural diplomacy and multiculturalism worldwide.
- Eligibility – The internship is open to currently enrolled students who need this internship as a compulsory component of their academic studies or participants of the ERASMUS program.
- Duration – The ICD voluntary internships are full time, unpaid, last 3 months.
- Language – Applicants must have good spoken and written English, (German and Spanish language skills are considered an advantage and other language skills are an asset).
- Personal Skills – Due to the nature of our work, we place a high value on flexibility, positive attitude, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work well with others.
- Flexibility – Applicants must be prepared for a flexible working environment as teams and tasks might alter often according to the program agenda.
- Independence – Due to the large amount of activity and programs that ICD runs throughout the year Interns work in teams under the direction of a Team Leader/Program Director with minimal supervision.
- Laptop – In addition, all interns must have access to a personal laptop, which they need to bring to the office on a daily basis.
Apply and read more about it here