To make your studies a little easier, we’d like to point you to some extra help.
Tutorials are extra sessions that revise material discussed in a particular lecture. They usually consist of a smaller group of people and allow for more questions. You can contact the tutors at any time during the semester. No registration required! Times and dates vary each semester, your tutors will give you more information.
Tutorials are offered for:
BA: Language Analysis, Introduction to the Study of Language 1 (ISL 1), Introduction to the Study of Literature, Introduction to Anglophone Cultures and Societies, History of English, Introduction to Cultural Theories, Literature Survey 1, Literature Survey 2
BEd: Introduction to English Linguistics, Introduction to the Study of Literature and Culture, Grammar in Use (GiU), Introduction to Information and Research Literacy (IRL), History of Literatures in English, Cultural Theories and Popular Culture, History of English, Literature Survey 1, Literature Survey 2
When in doubt, e-mail the tutors. We promise they don’t bite (hard).
ISL 2 Study Group
- Date and Time: TU 12pm-2pm
- Where: UR (English Department, ground floor)
- Tutor: Vanja Vukovic
- Contact: email@example.com
The following information will soon be updated:
PPOCS 1 Practice Sessions
- American English: WE 12pm-1:30pm (Christian Torrefranca)
- British English: TH 4:15pm-5:15pm (Cornelia Schuöcker)
- Where? TV-Room, library 1st floor, English Department
PPOCS 2 Practice Sessions
- Date and Time: TH 17:30-18:30
- Where: TV-Room, library 1st floor, English Department
- Tutors: Leonie Krösslhuber & Cristina Bartos
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All info subject to change!